Walking & Breathing
Quiet Walking. Harmonious Rhythm.
- Walk somewhere in nature: move in a relaxed way, together with someone else, and at a pace that is pleasant for you. Talk to your companion.
- Now continue walking, without talking and direct your attention to your ideal walking speed.
- After you’ve walked a few minutes in silence, notice the sounds of nature in a conscious way. What do you hear?
- Your pace will begin to follow its own rhythm. Notice how many steps you take during one inhalation.
- How many steps do you take during one exhalation?